COVID 19 - Orders and Deliveries
Rebel Road Update : COVID-19
Latest Update: Friday, 15 May 2020
We are glad to let you know that Government has lifted the restriction on E-com and thus we will be open for business as from Monday 18 May 2020.
- We will be implementing the required Government Regulations and Directions in respect of hygienic workplace conditions issued by the Minister of Employment of Labour and published in Government Notice 479 on 29 April 2019
- All goods will be sanitised, in line with the guidelines published by the National Department of Health, before leaving the warehouse or depot.
- We will be processing and dispatching orders starting with the orders placed during lock down. We hope to be on track by Wednesdsay 20 May.
Thank you to all our customers for still supporting us and your patience during this difficult time. You will start receiving your orders as from Wednesday 20 May, depending on your selected delivery method and location.
Latest Update: Friday, 1 May 2020
Please be aware that although the shutdown will be less restrictive as of 1st May, we are all still encouraged to stay home. The COVID-19 pandemic is by no means over and we must all play our part to keep each other safe and respect the law.
Our e-commerce website is open and you are welcome to secure our wonderfull products by placing your order - HOWEVER the delivery of your order is suspended due to the fact that our product is classified as non-essential and therefore the Courier & Delivery companies will not collect/deliver our packages.
- All orders that can not be delivered due to Government Covid-19 restrictions will be kept for you and delivered after these lock down restrictions has been lifted.
- Orders are being accepted and will be processed and dispatched within 3 work days after the government has lifted the restrictions affecting delivery.
- We kindly ask for your patience during this time as we navigate not only what is expected of us legally, but what is realistic in order to keep you, others and our team safe.
- Thank you for your continued support.